This privacy notice applies when you visit our website www.ericparryarchitects.co.uk (our website). It also applies where we are in contact with you in other ways whether in your capacity as an individual or as director, partner, employee or other representative of a company or other organisation.
We are Eric Parry Architects Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under number 2522093 with its registered office at 28-42 Banner Street, London EC1Y 8QE.
We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) under registration number ZA010966.
We are not required to appoint a formal data protection officer under data protection laws, but responsibility for data protection within the company sits with our Quality Manager. If you have any questions about our Data Protection Policy or your information, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights under data protection laws, you can contact us:
Eric Parry Architects, 28-42 Banner Street, London EC1Y 8QE
By telephone: +44 (0)20 7608 9600
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may choose to provide us with personal data when you are introduced to us, when we meet you in person, or when we are in contact by phone, email, via our website or otherwise.
The categories of personal data you may provide include:
first and last name;
job title and company name;
employment and education history
We collect most of this information from you directly. However, we may also collect information about you:
• from publicly accessible sources, e.g. Companies House;
• which you have made public on websites associated with you or your company or on social media platforms such as LinkedIn;
• from a third party, e.g. a person who has introduced you to us or other professionals (such as a project manager) you may engage.
We collect, store and use information about your visits to our website and about your computer, tablet, mobile or other device through which you access our website. This includes the following:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider, device identifier, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location;
• information about your visits and use of the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and website navigation and search terms used.
We do not seek to collect special category data.
The purpose for which we use and process your information and the legal basis on which we carry out each type of processing is explained below.
|Purposes for which we will process the information||Legal Basis for the processing|
|To provide you with information and services that you request from us.||It is in our legitimate interests to respond to your queries and provide any information requested in order to generate and develop business. To ensure we offer a good and responsive service, we consider this use to be proportionate and will not be prejudicial or detrimental to you.|
|To carry out business and collaborate on projects or bids with you or a company you work for.||It is in our legitimate interests to process information about individuals who work for companies with which we collaborate or could potentially collaborate. We consider this use to be necessary for our legitimate interests and proportionate.|
|To carry out and enforce any contracts entered into with you.||Processing is necessary for a contract we have with you, or to take specific steps on your request before entering into a contract with you.|
|To consider your application for employment with Eric Parry Architects Ltd.||Processing is necessary for a contract we have with you, or to take specific steps on your request before entering into a contract with you.|
|To administer our website including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access our website; and
To keep our website safe and secure.
|For all these categories, it is in our legitimate interests to continually monitor and improve our services and your experience of our website and to ensure network security. We consider this use to be necessary for our legitimate interests and will not be prejudicial or detrimental to you.|
Eric Parry Architects will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you in a timely manner and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Eric Parry Architects does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We do not share your personal data with third parties except as provided in this privacy notice.
We share your information with the following third parties:
• with Eric Parry Architects’ employees and consultants based in the UK;
• with our third party data processors and service providers who assist with the running of our website and our office services including our IT support services, telephone support services and data storage/back up services.
Our third party processors and service providers are subject to security and confidentiality obligations and are only permitted to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
In addition, Eric Parry Architects Ltd may disclose information about you in the following circumstances:
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation;
• if necessary to protect the vital interests of a person; and
• to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to establish, exercise or defend the rights of Eric Parry Architects Ltd, our employees, clients or others.